What is the Cost of Breast Augmentation Surgery with Top Hospitals and Top Surgeons in India?
- The average cost of the Breast Augmentation Surgery is very high in western countries.
- India is known worldwide for its advanced medical facilities and promising technology for Breast Augmentation Surgery. Many of the best hospitals for Breast Augmentation Surgery can be found in India.
- Breast Augmentation Surgery cost in India is much less when compared to any other countries. Also the cost of Breast Augmentation Surgery in India is substantially lower than other developed countries of the world.
Various deciding factors could determine the price of Breast Augmentation in India. These can be broadly classified as Hospital, Medical Team or Patient Dependent factors.
- Type of the hospital (Government/Trust/Private).
- Use of insurance, type of insurance or self paid.
- Accreditation of the facility
- Reputation and brand value of the hospital.
Medical Team Factors
- Technology / Approach Used
- Surgery Type
- Type of Anesthesia or Sedation
- Qualification / Expertise of the specialist
- Extent of the surgery needed
- Patient’s diagnosis
- Patient’s general health
- Room Category selected by the patient
- Other treatment required by the patient in conjunction
The LIST of AVERAGE COST of the Breast Augmentation Surgery across TOP 15 cities in India in Indian Rupee (INR) is as follows –
|City||Lowest Cost||Average Cost||Highest Cost|
|Gurgoan / Gurugram||1,15,000||1,60,000||2,85,000|
Contact Us for a FREE No Obligation Quote & Opinion for Breast Augmentation in India
Our Hospitals Network and Surgery Group are available in 15 cities of India for our patients to access. Kindly fill up the form for a free opinion from our expert team. We shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s best Surgeons and best Hospitals in India. NO CHARGES LEVIED
Special ALL SERVICES INCLUSIVE Packages available for INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
How to get started
Planning your medical trip to India is a very simple process with Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India
- You just need to fill in our enquiry form and one of our executives will contact you soon.
- +91-9373055368 Call us at the given contact number for any assistance.
- Complete information regarding surgery is provided on our website.
Breast Augmentation Overview
Breast augmentation also commonly known as breast enlargement, is a surgical procedure to cosmetically enhance the size and shape of a woman’s breast using implants. Breast augmentation is performed for a number of reasons varying from patient to patient, some cosmetic and some medical. The breast implant used are either a Silicone rubber shell filled with either medical grade Silicone gel or a salt-water solution known as saline. This procedure may be performed strictly for cosmetic reasons or because of a medical condition. Individuals who receive breast augmentation will notice the difference in the way their clothing fits. When your clothes fit perfectly, you will be more confident approaching people in any situation. Breast augmentations also correct body proportion problems. Some individuals may have large hips that make their breasts seem smaller.
Breast augmentation may be an in-patient or an outpatient procedure. Since breast augmentation is an invasive surgery, the surgeon will make a cut around the nipple, below the breast or under the armpit to insert the Silicone or saline implant. Some surgeons may also make an incision at the navel and insert the implant through this entry point for minimal scarring. Because of the nature of the procedure, an experienced board certified plastic surgeon in minneapolis should be consulted for a breast augmentation.
Check out the Patient Testimonial, where the patient shares about their success stories from treatments through Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery hospital India.
Hi, my name is Darya Volkov. I got my breast augmentation procedure done through Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India. I used to be a small A and decided to get a full C. A friend of mine recommended to get my procedure done in India, as they offer it at quite affordable costs. After contacting them, I was more than happy to book my surgery. Me and my husband flew to India. The healthcare group assisted us with the arrangement of medical visa and also with our lodging during our stay in India.I met my surgeon at the hospital, he was a gentleman and explained us everything about the procedure. The staff was friendly and quite professional. From pre-surgical to post-surgical care, each staff member followed up throughout the entire trip. I am so glad to get my procedure done through your healthcare group and would recommend you without hesitation to anyone looking for a high quality medical services and care.
- The method of inserting and positioning your implant will depend on your preferences, anatomy and your surgeon’s recommendation.
- The implant is normally inserted through an incision made in the natural crease beneath the breast.
- It is also possible to make the incision in the armpit or around the edge of the areola.
- The incisions are then closed by using fine, dissolving sutures which will also be taped for better support.
Breast augmentation surgery is an operation that usually takes 1.5 hours to complete using a general anaesthetic and normally includes an overnight stay at the hospital. In certain circumstances it can be performed as a day case.
- You will feel tired and sore for a few days and will have slight swelling and bruising, which is only natural after a surgical procedure.
- Most of your discomfort will subside with prescription medication.
- Following the operation you will have a light dressing in place which will need to be kept dry for 2 weeks.
- After 2 weeks your dressing will be removed and the wound inspected and lightly cleaned.
- The scars will be firm and pink for at least six weeks and may remain the same size for several months – it is important to keep in mind that they may take up to 2 years to fade.
- You will have follow-up visits in the months after cosmetic breast enlargement surgery to check on your progress.
Why Choose Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India for Breast Augmentation?
Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India offers the highest quality medical services and has world class facilities that boast the economical pricing, top notch hospitals and robust infrastructures. Our hospital have connections with the best cosmetic and obesity surgery hospitals at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad and other places in India. Here we have associations with well trained, qualified and experienced cosmetic and obesity surgeons who understand the needs of the patients well. They provide cosmetic and obesity treatment to their patients at a low cost. Many medical tourists who have visited India to undergo different procedures for both the cosmetic and obesity surgery are highly impressed with the commitment to quality medical services and cheaper pricing.
Cost of Breast Augmentation in India
Cost of Breast Augmentation is the most important factor that patients take into account when contemplating this plastic surgery. In India, cosmetic surgery has been attracting millions of people from all across the world. People opt for cosmetic surgery like Blepharoplasty Surgery in India so that they can avail the benefits of the low cost. The cost of Blepharoplasty if compared with other western countries brings a saving of over 50%. As this is an elective procedure, the expenses incurred are not covered by most of the health care insurance plans. Therefore, many people look for a low cost medical destination. India is the first choice for most of the patients from the developed countries like UK, France, US, etc.
Before and After
If you are really seeking for Breast Augmentation, kindly fill up the form for a free consultation by our surgeons. You will be provided with thorough analysis and suggestions regarding the Breast Augmentation you are seeking for.
How many patients underwent Breast Augmentation Surgery in India in the last 5 years?
- In recent years, India has emerged as a medical hub for patients looking for affordable, accessible and efficient low cost Breast Augmentation Surgery.
- An average increase of 15 to 20 percent annually has been observed in the number of patients in the last 5 years.
- The Indian Breast Augmentation Surgery hospitals deliver advanced health care and highest quality services backed by elaborate infrastructure and lower treatment cost.
- Since all the staff in hospitals, including nurses, physiotherapists, doctors, surgeons are well-trained in English speaking, patients from any part of the world coming to India feel comfortable in communicating their problems without any issues.
Here are the approximate figures of the patients underwent Breast Augmentation in the last 5 years in India –
Are you looking for affordable cost of Breast Augmentation Surgery in Top Hospitals of India?
Please consult us to Get free quotes, opinions from Top Hospitals and Best Surgeons of India for Breast Augmentation Surgery at Affordable Prices.
Special ALL SERVICES INCLUSIVE Packages available for INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
Patients must be 18 years of age or older, be in good health, have appropriate expectations for their surgery, and have an adult support person be with them in the first 24 hours after breast augmentation surgery.
Women within three months of pregnancy or breast feeding, women in poor physical and emotional health, those with unrealistic expectations about what can be achieved with breast augmentation and those without a post-operative support person.
Not necessarily. A large percentage of women have breast augmentation before having children. However, if one is actively trying to get pregnant or intends to become pregnant in a year or two after surgery, then breast augmentation should be postponed until after pregnancy.
Some sagging and deflation of the breasts often occurs after pregnancy and the added weight and volume of breast implants may make such changes worse than they would be if implants were not present.
This depends upon multiple factors, such as the type of breast implant you receive, the natural shape and size of your breasts and whether or not there is any degree of capsular contracture. In most cases, breast implants are soft and fluid and move naturally. However, in women with very small and tight breasts and skin, or in those with capsular contractures, the implants may be somewhat firm and immobile and not move like a naturally large breast.
We advise that you perform implant massage twice daily, beginning about one week after surgery. You will push down (toward your ribs) on the edge of the implant to displace it in all directions around your breasts. We recommend that you hold the implant in a displaced position for about 15 seconds and that you repeat this five times in all directions. You should be lying down (supine) when doing these, as the implants will move much easier in this position, as the overlying muscles will be relaxed. Note: in some cases, cosmetic surgeon’s will recommend a certain pattern of massage based on your specific case and needs. We ask that you don’t begin massage until we review this with you during your first or second post-operative visit.
We recommend that you massage your breasts, beginning about one week after your surgery. This implant displacement massage is to keep the soft tissue “pocket” around the implant open, soft and supple. It is hoped that with massage the pocket and developing soft tissue capsule around the breast implant will stay a little bigger than the implants, allowing the implant to move freely and naturally with your breast. Also, we like for the pocket to stay open, especially early on while the muscle and skin are still relaxing and the implants are “settling”. Finally, it is hoped that massage will limit your risk of the soft tissue capsule from shrinking and squeezing on the implant. Such shrinking of the capsule is termed: capsular contracture. Implant massage is the only thing that may help prevent capsular contracture, so we definitely recommend it.
Generally, a soft, comfortable bra, without under-wires is most appropriate. In many cases we want the implants to “drop”, so we want you to avoid a lot of support. In fact, many women wear camisoles and tank-tops with soft built-in bras. After your implants have settled, you may then wear any type of bra. However, in some cases when the implants are in good position early on, we will recommend a very supportive bra to hold the bases of the implants in place. This is especially true in complex cases where the lower breast fold must be adjusted or reconstructed. In each case we will give recommendations on your bra choice.
For the first week, don’t worry because we will provide you with your first post-operative bra.
These noises have been described as anything from a squeaking to a sloshing or gurgling. Noises from the breasts after breast augmentation are the result of air bubbles or fluid in the space around the implants. Within a few weeks after surgery, the air and fluid completely absorb the noises and the noises cease.
No, our surgeons do not use drains after breast augmentation.
You will simply be placed in a comfortable post-surgical bra that we supply.
You may take the shower the next day.
Inverted nipples are not corrected with breast augmentation and will generally be unchanged from their pre-operative state.
Yes, during breast augmentation inverted nipples can be corrected with an additional procedure. However, for breast lifts and reduction, a case by case decision is needed on the safety of including inverted nipple correction.
You can talk to the doctor and satisfy all your medical queries. You can also send us your queries for answers from the top doctors.
We accept different methods of payment like, cash, plastic cash, via net banking, etc.
To know about the procedure of getting an Indian Medical Visa, please go to our website where you will find all the details regarding the initial procedure. You can also send us a query regarding the same.
Many hospitals in India have language translators to help you communicate better and effortlessly with the doctors and medical staff.