How to get started
Planning your medical trip to India is a very simple process with Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India
- You just need to fill in our enquiry form and one of our executives will contact you soon.
- +91-9373055368 Call us at the given contact number for any assistance.
- Complete information regarding surgery is provided on our website.
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery) Overview:
Blepharoplasty is one of the most popular cosmetic surgical procedures. Eyelid surgery is a procedure to remove fat – usually along with excess skin and muscle – from the upper and lower eyelids. Eyelid surgery can lift drooping upper lids and reduce the puffy eye bags that form below your eyes. This procedure can be done alone or in conjunction with other plastic facial surgical procedure such as a facelift.
Blepharoplasty surgery is an operation that usually takes 1.5 to 3 hours to complete using a general anaesthetic and normally includes an overnight stay at the hospital. In certain circumstances it can be performed as a day case (usually if just the upper eyelids are operated on).
Check out the Patient Testimonial, where the patient shares about their success stories from treatments through Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery hospital India.
Hello, my name is Amanda Carter, US. For years, I didn’t want to draw any attention to my eyes. So I wore sunglasses all the time to cover them up. While looking at a mirror, all I could see were the baggy eyelids. My doctor recommended me to undergo blepharoplasty. The expensive surgery forced me to look for a more reasonable price. A friend suggested me about your healthcare group. I was glad to find you offering treatments and procedures within my budget. I followed their entire process and reached India. They welcomed me at the airport and took me to my accommodation. At the hospital, I met my surgeon who cleared all my doubts and made me feel comfortable. Everyone was so professional and friendly. My surgery went well. Now I literally feel and look 25 years younger. I am grateful to your healthcare group for assisting in arrangements for my procedure in India.
- For the upper eyelids the incision is made in the natural crease line that occurs 1 cm above the eyelashes. The incisions might extend into the crow’s feet or laughter lines at the outer corners of your eyes. Working through the incisions your surgeon will separate the skin from the subcutaneous layers and remove excess fat and trim sagging muscle and skin. The incisions will then be closed with very fine sutures.
- For the lower eyelids the incision starts underneath the eyelashes and extends out 1 cm or so outwards into the crow’s feet area, the skin is then lifted upwards and outwards, gently tensioning the area and overlapping skin removed. Again the incisions will then be closed with very fine sutures.
- After blepharoplasty the surgeon will probably lubricate your eyes with ointment
- May apply a bandage.
- Some bruising and swelling will be experienced during the first and second weeks, however the majority of the swelling usually subsides after the first 10 days.
- Your eyelids may feel dry at first, but eye drops can help with this.
- Any sutures are usually removed after 5 days.
- Scars will form as a result of the surgery.
- Overall, these scars heal relatively well, but will differ in each individual patient.
- Recovery varies from patient to patient.
- It is advisable to take it easy for the first week after surgery.
- Most people are ready to go out and return to work after a week to 10 days.
- You should keep your activities to a minimum for three to five days and avoid more strenuous activities for about three weeks.
Why Choose Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India for Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)?
Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India offers the highest quality medical services and has world class facilities that boast the economical pricing, top notch hospitals and robust infrastructures. Our hospital has connections with the best cosmetic and obesity surgery hospitals at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad and other places in India. Here we have associations with well trained, qualified and experienced cosmetic and obesity surgeons who understand the needs of the patients well. They provide cosmetic and obesity treatment to their patients at a low cost. Many medical tourists who have visited India to undergo different procedures for both the cosmetic and obesity surgery are highly impressed with the commitment to quality medical services and cheaper pricing.
Cost of Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery) in India
Cost of Blepharoplasty surgery is the most important factor that patients take into account when contemplating this plastic surgery. In India, cosmetic surgery has been attracting millions of people from all across the world. People opt for cosmetic surgery like Blepharoplasty Surgery in India so that they can avail the benefits of the low cost. The cost of Blepharoplasty if compared with other western countries brings a saving of over 50%. As this is an elective procedure, the expenses incurred are not covered by most of the health care insurance plans. Therefore, many people look for a low cost medical destination. India is the first choice for most of the patients from the developed countries like UK, France, US, etc.
Before and After
If you are really seeking for Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery), kindly fill up the form for a free consultation by our surgeons. You will be provided with thorough analysis and suggestions regarding the Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery) you are seeking for.
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery, is a surgical procedure to remove excess fat, skin and atrophied or loose muscle from the upper and lower eyelids.
During blepharoplasty, incisions are made within the natural creases of the eyelids or on the inside of the eyelids. The surgeon removes some of the herniated fat and excess skin and then closes the incision with very fine sutures.
As with any surgical procedure, some scarring is to be expected. However, scarring with blepharoplasty is minimal and practically nonexistent after several months of healing.
Fat and loose skin around the eyes usually appears with age, but some young people are genetically prone to it, so there really is no set age when blepharoplasty is performed.
A blepharoplasty is not designed to remove the wrinkles at the outer corners of your eyes (crow’s feet) or to fix sagging brows. There are other procedures available that can be used to remove wrinkles near the eyes, including laser resurfacing and intense pulsed light treatments.
After your surgery, your eyes will be tender, swollen, and sore, and you will probably have some bruising. These should all resolve in a few days. Discomfort can usually be controlled with pain medications prescribed by your surgeon. You may experience blurry vision for the first few days after your procedure, and your eyes may be watery or very dry. For additional information, read our article about eyelid surgery recovery.
Stitches are normally removed three to five days after your surgery. The removal process may sting a little, but is usually not too uncomfortable.
You should be able to see a definite difference once the swelling goes down, but this won’t be for several days.
You can most definitely choose hotels as per your convenience to you and your budget.
You can talk to the doctor and satisfy all your medical queries. You can also send us your queries for answers from the top doctors.
We accept different methods of payment like, cash, plastic cash, via net banking, etc.
To know about the procedure of getting an Indian Medical Visa, please go to our website where you will find all the details regarding the initial procedure. You can also send us a query regarding the same.
Many hospitals in India have language translators to help you communicate better and effortlessly with the doctors and medical staff.