What is the Cost of Buttock Augmentation or Butt Enlargement Surgery with Top Hospitals and Top Surgeons in India?
- The average cost of the Buttock Augmentation or Butt Enlargement Surgery is very high in western countries.
- India is known worldwide for its advanced medical facilities and promising technology for Buttock Augmentation or Butt Enlargement Surgery. Many of the best hospitals for Buttock Augmentation or Butt Enlargement Surgery can be found in India.
- Buttock Augmentation or Butt Enlargement Surgery cost in India is much less when compared to any other countries. Also the cost of Buttock Augmentation or Butt Enlargement Surgery in India is substantially lower than other developed countries of the world.
Various deciding factors could determine the price of Buttock Augmentation or Butt Enlargement in India. These can be broadly classified as Hospital, Medical Team or Patient Dependent factors.
- Type of the hospital (Government/Trust/Private).
- Use of insurance, type of insurance or self paid.
- Accreditation of the facility
- Reputation and brand value of the hospital.
Medical Team Factors
- Technology / Approach Used
- Surgery Type
- Type of Anesthesia or Sedation
- Qualification / Expertise of the specialist
- Extent of the surgery needed
- Patient’s diagnosis
- Patient’s general health
- Room Category selected by the patient
- Other treatment required by the patient in conjunction
The LIST of AVERAGE COST of the Buttock Augmentation or Butt Enlargement Surgery across TOP 15 cities in India in Indian Rupee (INR) is as follows –
|City||Lowest Cost||Average Cost||Highest Cost|
|Gurgoan / Gurugram||1,40,000||2,50,000||3,75,000|
Contact Us for a FREE No Obligation Quote & Opinion for Buttock Augmentation or Butt Enlargement in India
Our Hospitals Network and Surgery Group are available in 15 cities of India for our patients to access. Kindly fill up the form for a free opinion from our expert team. We shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s best Surgeons and best Hospitals in India. NO CHARGES LEVIED
Special ALL SERVICES INCLUSIVE Packages available for INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
Buttock Augmentation Or Butt Enlargement Surgery Overview
Buttock augmentation can be performed using an implant or fat transfer/fat transplantation. Some women also opt to have other procedures after their Buttock augmentation. These can include a tummy tuck and/or breast lift for a complete body makeover.
Buttock augmentation and butt lifts allow men and women with flat or poorly developed Buttock to enhance and shape the area to their liking. While many women will increase the size of their breasts, they find there is an imbalance between the front and the back and wish to contour their Buttock to fit their body size and shape. Many patients who come to us are frustrated that no amount of diet and exercise will shape their rears the way they desire. Now, Buttock augmentation is helping these men and women solve this once impossible problem! Our patients say their clothes fit better, they feel sexier, and their confidence levels are greatly improved with a fuller, shaped derriere.
How to get started
Planning your medical trip to India is a very simple process with Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India
- You just need to fill in our enquiry form and one of our executives will contact you soon.
- +91-9373055368 Call us at the given contact number for any assistance.
- Complete information regarding surgery is provided on our website.
Pre Surgery Instructions
- Do not take Aspirin or anti-inflammatory medications, vitamin a or any blood thinning medications for 2 weeks prior to surgery.
- If you smoke, quit smoking for at least 1 month prior to your surgery and anticipate no smoking for the recovery, smoking greatly increases your risk of complications.
- Laboratory tests or blood work will be required several days prior. This checks your CBC for any present bodily infections, immune system deficiencies and general health.
- You will also have a thorough examination by a cardiologist and x-rays
- Talk to your doctor about low-sodium foods to reduce swelling .
- Prepare ice packs to reduce post-op swelling
- Laxatives – pain medications are often binding; – do not eat or drink anything after midnight on the evening prior to your surgery.
- If you bruise easily, notify the office immediately and certain medications will be prescribed for you prior to surgery to help prevent bruising.
- Take vitamin C capsules or tablets for approximately 3-4 weeks prior to surgery. This is necessary to promote good healing. You may continue this vitamin after surgery.
- Prior to surgery, should you develop any fever, chills or other signs of a cold or other infection, call the office immediately.
- Morning of surgery, wash thoroughly with an antibacterial soap.
- On the day of surgery, wear loose clothing which will be easy to get off and on after operation(consider a shirt that buttons in front).
- Follow your physician’s directions carefully regarding medications, eating & drinking, etc.
Buttock Lift Surgery
A Buttock lift is a surgical procedure to remove excess fat and skin on the Buttock and reshape them into a more aesthetically pleasing form. There were 3,710 Buttock lift procedures in 2006, up from 1,356 in 2000, according to the ASPS.
A Buttock lift is major surgery. An incision is made about where the lower back and upper Buttock meet, and skin and fat are removed. The skin of the Buttock is then lifted upward, and the incision is closed. Depending on how much fat and skin must be removed, the incision may reach around the hips. This incision will be hidden by clothing, including a bathing suit bottom, but will be visible when naked.
This type of butt lift surgical procedure may be especially beneficial after a large weight loss, such as that seen after weight-loss surgery such as stomach-stapling. It can be combined with a tummy tuck and a thigh lift into a procedure that is also called a body lift, or it can be combined with liposuction.
Butt injections, butt implants, and Buttock lifts can be performed as outpatient surgery, where you go home the day of your surgery. However, you will need to arrange for someone to drive you home. All three types of procedures take from 1.5 to 3 hours to perform; longer if they are combined with other procedures. utt enhancement can be done in a surgeon’s office, a freestanding surgical clinic, or a hospital.
There Are Several Phases Involved In Butt Enhancement Surgery :
During this phase, you are being prepped for surgery. Your surgeon will mark you to indicate where incisions will be made. These marks may be made while you are standing. The placement of these incision lines will be dictated by the procedure being done. At this time, you will be attached to monitors that will keep track of your vital signs and to an intravenous (IV) line.
The choice of anesthesia used during the butt enhancement procedure should be discussed between you and your surgeon before the day of your surgery. With butt enhancement, the usual choice is general anesthesia, where you are unconscious throughout the surgery. However, some surgeons opt to use a type of anesthesia called twilight sleep, where you are asleep or barely awake.
The surgical procedure begins after anesthesia is administered. The incisions will be made, and the surgery will be conducted. Once the incisions are closed, the surgical team will apply a dressing to protect the incisions and to keep tissue securely in place and reduce swelling. The bandaging may include elastic bandaging or a compression garment that is essentially a girdle.
Buttock Fat Transplantation
Fat grafting uses excess fat from other areas of the body, which act as donor sites. The donor sites include the abdomen, hips, back or thighs to add shape to the Buttock. The fat cells are delicately removed with a gentle liposuction technique, and then inserted through small incisions into different layers of the Buttock. This method is more natural than the alternative Buttock implants. Patients prefer the idea of using one’s own fat to add volume and shape to their rears. With fat transplantation, there is no chance of the body rejecting the fat cells. But the cells are sensitive and require careful and meticulous handling by an experienced Buttock augmentation surgeon. The fat must be placed strategically through tunnels in layers for smooth and natural result.
The Buttock Augmentation Procedure
The butt enhancement procedure, usually performed under general anesthesia, takes about one and a half to two hours. An additional benefit is that in removing fat from donor sites, the patient also benefits from modified liposuction to those areas. An important consideration for Buttock fat transplantation is the availability of donor sites. While fat is usually in abundance, some people may not have extra fat available. In these patients Buttock augmentation with fat transplantation is not an option. The amount of fat transferred depends upon your individual aesthetic goals, and donor site availability. Because we use small incisions and evenly distribute the fat cells, the final result will usually appear smooth.
Recovery From Butt Augmentation
Discomfort is mild, and easily relieved by painkillers. You are able to sit soon after Buttock augmentation surgery. You will need to wear a compression garment for 1-2 weeks and may return to work in 3-5 days. You can resume progressive exercise after 2 weeks. We encourage postoperative massage and ultrasound treatments which are provided in-house beginning 1 week after surgery. For our out of town patients these treatments can be administered by a physical therapist. Your results will be evident after 6-8 weeks.
How Will You Look After Your Buttock Augmentation?
Your backside will be rounder and fuller, and your waist will look smaller. You will have a shapelier figure. The results are immediate, however, as there will be some swelling. You will gradually see your true results emerge over time. It can take 6 months to a year to see your final result.
Who Are The Best Candidates For A Buttock Augmentation?
The best candidates for a Buttock Augmentation:
- Desire a more attractive backside
- Have had moderate weight loss and want to restore their shape
- Have good physical health
- Are over 18 years old
- Are psychologically sound
- Have realistic expectations of their outcome
Risks Of Butt Augmentation Surgery
The main risk is that there is a 30% chance of significant absorption of fat within 6-8 weeks after surgery. There is no way of predicting this prior to surgery. Therefore one must have adequate donor fat available to allow for secondary grafting. After a second grafting it unlikely that further grafting will be necessary. Aside from absorption, occasionally a minor touch-up may be necessary to correct minor irregularities or asymmetry.
Other possible complications include bleeding, infection, asymmetry, and scarring. But these are very uncommon.
Our Treated Patient Experience – Ms. Maria Mwangi from Kenya came to India for her Low Cost Buttock Augmentation Surgery.
A couple of months ago, I underwent low cost buttock augmentation surgery under the guidance of a specialist from the cosmetic and obesity surgeons group in India. My doctor, my nurse, my coordinator, and the entire team gave me round-the-clock care while making my stay in hospital comfortable and pleasant. The surgery was done with perfection.
Why Choose Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India for Buttock Augmentation Or Butt Enlargement Surgery?
Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India offers the highest quality medical services and has world class facilities that boast the economical pricing, top notch hospitals and robust infrastructures. Our hospital have connections with the best cosmetic and obesity surgery hospitals at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad and other places in India. Here we have associations with well trained, qualified and experienced cosmetic and obesity surgeons who understand the needs of the patients well. They provide cosmetic and obesity treatment to their patients at a low cost. Many medical tourists who have visited India to undergo different procedures for both the cosmetic and obesity surgery are highly impressed with the commitment to quality medical services and cheaper pricing.
Listen to the Voices of Our Happy Patients
Before and After
If you are really seeking for Buttock Augmentation Or Butt Enlargement, kindly fill up the form for a free consultation by our surgeons. You will be provided with thorough analysis and suggestions regarding the Buttock Augmentation Or Butt Enlargement you are seeking for.
How many patients underwent Buttock Augmentation or Butt Enlargement Surgery in India in the last 5 years?
- In recent years, India has emerged as a medical hub for patients looking for affordable, accessible and efficient low cost Buttock Augmentation or Butt Enlargement Surgery.
- An average increase of 15 to 20 percent annually has been observed in the number of patients in the last 5 years.
- The Indian Buttock Augmentation or Butt Enlargement Surgery hospitals deliver advanced health care and highest quality services backed by elaborate infrastructure and lower treatment cost.
- Since all the staff in hospitals, including nurses, physiotherapists, doctors, surgeons are well-trained in English speaking, patients from any part of the world coming to India feel comfortable in communicating their problems without any issues.
Here are the approximate figures of the patients underwent Buttock Augmentation or Butt Enlargement in the last 5 years in India –
Are you looking for affordable cost of Buttock Augmentation or Butt Enlargement Surgery in Top Hospitals of India?
Please consult us to Get free quotes, opinions from Top Hospitals and Best Surgeons of India for Breast Reduction Surgery at Affordable Prices.
Special ALL SERVICES INCLUSIVE Packages available for INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
It is important that you do not sit down or lie on your back for three weeks following buttock augmentation. To provide yourself with ample time to recover, you may not drive during this time and exercise is not permitted for three weeks with implants and one week with fat grafting.
There is considerable swelling after buttock augmentation and many pictures online show early results where swelling is still present. Results from surgery can be seen approximately three months after the procedure.
You can most definitely choose hotels as per your convenience to you and your budget.
You can talk to the doctor and satisfy all your medical queries. You can also send us your queries for answers from the top doctors.
We accept different methods of payment like, cash, plastic cash, via net banking, etc.
To know about the procedure of getting an Indian Medical Visa, please go to our website where you will find all the details regarding the initial procedure. You can also send us a query regarding the same.
Many hospitals in India have language translators to help you communicate better and effortlessly with the doctors and medical staff.