How to get started
Planning your medical trip to India is a very simple process with Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India
- You just need to fill in our enquiry form and one of our executives will contact you soon.
- +91-9373055368 Call us at the given contact number for any assistance.
- Complete information regarding surgery is provided on our website.
What is Aesthetic Genital Surgery?
Designer Vaginal Rejuvenation in India involves the luva, labia or the penis. The reason on why people choose the surgery is that they are unhappy looking at their genitals. The operation is referred to changing the look of the genitals and that is known as Aesthetic Genital Surgery.
How do I know if I am a good candidate for Aesthetic Genital Surgery?
Aesthetic Genital Surgery in India reviews of patients indicates that the following are common candidates for surgery
- You have some form of scars. Though they will improve with time, but they are visible.
- You need to consider the financial burden of such a form of surgery
- Smokers are at an increased risk of such complications. During Free Consultation Aesthetic Genital Surgery in India it is suggested that if you are serious about the surgery you need to quit smoking.
Check out the Patient Testimonial, where the patient shares about their success stories from treatments through Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery hospital India.
Hi, my name is Emma Orlov, Russia. I want to thank your healthcare group for assisting me get the aesthetic genital surgery at low cost in India. I am so happy to get my surgery done through Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India. I send them my query and got an immediate reply through them. I was impressed with the promptness and friendliness. They were kind and also helped me and my husband with arrangements of our medical visa, while seeking treatment in India. They also assisted us with the food and lodging while in India. The hospital had a world class infrastructure and the staff was caring and compassionate. They took care of me very well, during my entire stay in the hospital. I was impressed with the professionalism and courteousness of the cosmetic surgeon who discussed with me regarding my expectations before the surgery. He really helped me get rid of the nervousness prior to the surgery. Thank you once again, my husband as well as I bow down to you for the amazing results. We now enjoy so much more than we ever did before! I have never been so happy and comfortable with myself. Thank you for the wonderful job.
Aesthetic Genital Surgery Procedure & Recovery & Effectiveness
Before you undertake the surgery the doctor will find out a bit about the following
- Physical examination- an examination will help you determine on whether this treatment is appropriate.
- Medical history- the surgeries you might have had in the past will influence the present conditions. It is indeed important that you understand the risk along with the complications before you undertake this surgery.
- Any sort of past reactions from medications- you need to inform the surgeon if you had any side effect from any medications include anesthesia.
- Preparation for surgery- the surgeon will give you detailed instructions on what you should do at home to prepare for the surgery. For example one will be advised to undertake a particular medication or alter the dose of an existing medication.
After the operation you can expect some amount of bruising and swelling. Pain and discomfort is a common aspect and you need to wear some dressings or bandages. Recovery may take close to 6 weeks, but the surgeon may ask you to follow some instructions. You need to follow all instructions on your wounds. In addition to this you need to report any form of abnormalities to the surgeon.
Why Opting Aesthetic Genital Surgery is necessary?
The scars after the surgery will be permanent, and they would fade in time. In some cases top up injections may also be required. The reason on why people tend to choose this form of surgery is that they are not happy with the appearance. On the other side, some people may realize that genitals come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. If you are still concerned about your appearance you can consult a counsellor.
Why to choose an Indian Hospital for your Aesthetic Genital Surgery?
Most of the hospitals provide Affordable Designer Vaginal Rejuvenation in India. You can get the best of treatment without having to pinch your pockets.
Aesthetic Genital Surgery Cost in India
Since it is an elective form of surgery, the cost of undertaking it shoots up when you get it done in the western countries. When you are looking for Affordable Designer Vaginal Rejuvenation in India then the options are plenty and you can make considerable savings in terms of cost without compromise on the health aspect.
Before and After
If you are really seeking for Aesthetic Genital Surgerys, kindly fill up the form for a free consultation by our surgeons. You will be provided with thorough analysis and suggestions regarding the Aesthetic Genital Surgery you are seeking for.
Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India offers the highest quality medical services and has world class facilities that boast the economical pricing, top notch hospitals and robust infrastructures. Our hospital has connections with the best cosmetic and obesity surgery hospitals at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad and other places in India. Here we have associations with well trained, qualified and experienced cosmetic and obesity surgeons who understand the needs of the patients well. They provide cosmetic and obesity treatment to their patients at a low cost. Many medical tourists who have visited India to undergo different procedures for both the cosmetic and obesity surgery are highly impressed with the commitment to quality medical services and cheaper pricing.
For women it means fat injections in the external labia to give a more youthful appearance, reduction of the inner lips (labia minora) of the vagina to decrease protruberances, tightening of the vagina, enhancement of the G-point and skin lightening in the genital area. Men usually request penis enlargement and elongation.
Everyone who is not satisfied with their genital region and who suffer from functional disorders. However, at first it must be established whether there really is a functional problem. The mental health of the patient should also be evaluated. People suffering from psychological disorders should first consult a psychologist.
The intervention may comprise the following individual steps.
- Fat injections: After weight loss and with advancing age and sometimes for functional reasons, the fat tissue in the pubic region decreases and the labia lose shape. Some find this aesthetically unpleasing, others complain that it affects sexual satisfaction. Liposhaping (link) is used in these cases to plump up the labia and restore their youthful appearance.
- Labiaplasty: This is a surgical procedure to reduce the size of the labia. The reasons for the intervention are again both functional and aesthetic. The important point here is that the natural shape of the vagina is preserved.
- Vaginoplasty: This procedure is performed after childbirth when the vagina has lost its elasticity and affects the sex life. Vagina tightening is a rather simple surgical intervention.
- G-point injection: Some researchers claim to have found a highly sensitive region in the front region of the vagina, called the G-point. This point can be enhanced with injections of hyaluronic acid. It is said to support a strong vaginal orgasm.
- Skin lightening: Strong pigmentation of the genital area is lightened with chemical peeling.
Most requests by men concern penis enlargement. Three principle methods are available. In overweight patients the pubic area is liberated of excess fat deposits by liposuction (link); the ligament connecting the penis to the pelvic bone is severed to give the appearance of an elongated penis, and fat is injected to enlarge it.
Three weeks before an invasive / surgical treatment, a patient must stop smoking and taking aspirin. During the last week, patients must stop taking any anticoagulant (“blood-thinning”) medicine. The following substances are also prohibited:
pain killers such as Apranax, Voltaren and Vermidon (alternative brand names are Minoset and Novalgin)
multivitamin tablets containing ginseng, ginkgo biloba and coenzyme Q,
green tea, herbal products containing linseed, sour cherry stalks, tomato seeds
all diet products.
The operation is performed in a clinic under general anaesthesia or under sedation. G-point injections can be given in the surgeon’s office.
That depends on the scope of intervention. On average, it takes 1-2 hours.
The procedure is not particularly painful, and any pain can be easily treated with simple painkillers.
Patients are usually discharged the same day. They can take a bath after 2 days. After labiaplasty and vaginoplasty, the affected area must be washed with a special solution. Patients are also advised to sit down and get up carefully. They must refrain from sexual intercourse for 3 weeks. After 3 weeks physical activities are permitted; they should, however, not involve running. After 6 six weeks, you are free to exercise as you please.
You can most definitely choose hotels as per your convenience to you and your budget.
You can talk to the doctor and satisfy all your medical queries. You can also send us your queries for answers from the top doctors.
We accept different methods of payment like, cash, plastic cash, via net banking, etc.
To know about the procedure of getting an Indian Medical Visa, please go to our website where you will find all the details regarding the initial procedure. You can also send us a query regarding the same.
Many hospitals in India have language translators to help you communicate better and effortlessly with the doctors and medical staff.
Aesthetic Genital Surgery Cost India, Aesthetic Genital Surgery India For Men and Women, Affordable Aesthetic Genital Surgery India, Best Hospital Genital Surgery in India, Low cost Genital Surgery in India