What is the Cost of Breast Reduction Surgery with Top Hospitals and Top Surgeons in India?
- The average cost of the Breast Reduction Surgery is very high in western countries.
- India is known worldwide for its advanced medical facilities and promising technology for Breast Reduction Surgery. Many of the best hospitals for Breast Reduction Surgery can be found in India.
- Breast Reduction Surgery cost in India is much less when compared to any other countries. Also the cost of Breast Reduction Surgery in India is substantially lower than other developed countries of the world.
Various deciding factors could determine the price of Breast Reduction in India. These can be broadly classified as Hospital, Medical Team or Patient Dependent factors.
- Type of the hospital (Government/Trust/Private).
- Use of insurance, type of insurance or self paid.
- Accreditation of the facility
- Reputation and brand value of the hospital.
Medical Team Factors
- Technology / Approach Used
- Surgery Type
- Type of Anesthesia or Sedation
- Qualification / Expertise of the specialist
- Extent of the surgery needed
- Patient’s diagnosis
- Patient’s general health
- Room Category selected by the patient
- Other treatment required by the patient in conjunction
The LIST of AVERAGE COST of the Breast Reduction Surgery across TOP 15 cities in India in Indian Rupee (INR) is as follows –
|City||Lowest Cost||Average Cost||Highest Cost|
|Gurgoan / Gurugram||1,05,000||1,50,000||2,75,000|
Contact Us for a FREE No Obligation Quote & Opinion for Breast Reduction in India
Our Hospitals Network and Surgery Group are available in 15 cities of India for our patients to access. Kindly fill up the form for a free opinion from our expert team. We shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s best Surgeons and best Hospitals in India. NO CHARGES LEVIED
Special ALL SERVICES INCLUSIVE Packages available for INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
What is Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammoplasty) Surgery?
Breast reduction, also known as reduction mammoplasty, is a procedure to reduce the size of large breasts. Breast reduction is performed for physical relief as well as for cosmetic reasons. This is a surgical procedure that brings the breasts into better proportion with the rest of the body by removing fat, excess breast tissue and skin. The areola, or darker skin around the nipple, may be reduced and repositioned as well.
Breast reduction surgery is a procedure for reshaping exceptionally large breasts surgically to increase your comfort and satisfaction. The aim of surgery is to give you smaller, shapelier breasts that are in proportion to the rest of your body. Surgical breast reduction, is for those, who experience problems associated with overly large breasts such as back pain, neck pain, and skin irritations to even more serious issues like skeletal deformations and breathing problems.
The parts of the body that can be removed are the skin, fat and glandular tissues which makes the breast smaller and lighter. Some breast reduction procedures are carried out in tandem with a breast lift procedure. Some women also desire an increase in volume and size, breast implants may be inserted in conjunction with a breast lift.
Breast reduction for Men, also known as gynaecomastia is also a highly sought after procedure by male patients who seek to correct overly large and pendulous ‘sagging breasts’.
How to get started
Planning your medical trip to India is a very simple process with Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India
- You just need to fill in our enquiry form and one of our executives will contact you soon.
- +91-9373055368 Call us at the given contact number for any assistance.
- Complete information regarding surgery is provided on our website.
Recovery and healing Post Breast Reduction Surgery:
- Pain tolerances depend upon the individual, but you will feel tender, stiff and sore for a few days and will more than likely not want to move too much.
- This will subside. Be sure to take your required medications and follow the precise instructions provided to you by your surgeon.
- Swelling is a normal reaction to an injury and is a natural inflammatory action.
- Bruises may or may not be present after your surgery. This depends entirely on the patient.
- Walk and move around as soon as you are able. If you do not and lie around you may develop clots and or retain fluid (swelling, edema)a lot longer.
Do not exercise or engage in strenuous activities for at least 3 to 4 weeks. Breast reduction Recovery times vary for each individual.
Ms. Jules White from the USA sharing her Breast Reduction Surgery experience.
When I was 22 years, my parents started searching a partner for me but I was never willing to get married. This is because I was always ashamed about my large breasts that were giving me severe back and neck problems time and again. After days of arguments and discussions within the family, my parents decided to seek medical help to resolve this issue. They connected with various cosmetic surgeons across the city and tried to learn about the breast reduction surgery and its success rate. Then some of my relative referred us to the Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital Group that comprises a group of topmost cosmetic and obesity surgeons of India. My parents sourced their contact details online and then mailed my breast issue to them asking to quote for the surgery. The consultation and all the discussions went smoothly through phone and email and my parents finally made up their mind to get my breast reduction surgery done in India by one of the best cosmetic and obesity surgeons of India. Finally an appointment for surgery was fixed and we flew to India on the appointed date. Nervous I was as I walked into the operation theatre but my doctor kept me at ease all through the surgery. After the surgery what I saw a beautiful transformation of myself and I deeply thanked my doctor and all who were there in the operation theatre for this outstanding job.
Benefits Of Breast Reduction Surgery:
- Higher self confidence and increase in overall quality of life.
- Impressive decrease in the frequency of pain in patients after the breast reduction surgery.
- Breast reduction surgery lowers back pain.
Before and After
If you are really seeking for Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammoplasty) Surgery, kindly fill up the form for a free consultation by our surgeons. You will be provided with thorough analysis and suggestions regarding the Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammoplasty) Surgery you are seeking for.
How many patients underwent Breast Reduction Surgery in India in the last 5 years?
- In recent years, India has emerged as a medical hub for patients looking for affordable, accessible and efficient low cost Breast Reduction Surgery.
- An average increase of 15 to 20 percent annually has been observed in the number of patients in the last 5 years.
- The Indian Breast Reduction Surgery hospitals deliver advanced health care and highest quality services backed by elaborate infrastructure and lower treatment cost.
Here are the approximate figures of the patients underwent Breast Reduction in the last 5 years in India –
Are you looking for affordable cost of Breast Reduction Surgery in Top Hospitals of India?
Please consult us to Get free quotes, opinions from Top Hospitals and Best Surgeons of India for Breast Reduction Surgery at Affordable Prices.
Special ALL SERVICES INCLUSIVE Packages available for INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
Also known as reduction mammaplasty, breast reduction surgery reduces the size of the breast and lifts it into a higher position on the chest wall. During the procedure, the surgeon removes excess breast fat, glandular tissue, and skin to achieve the desired breast size and look.
Women with breasts that are too large for their frame. A popular misconception is that only women with very large breasts are good candidates for a breast reduction.
An immediate end to back and neck pain. After the immediate post-op period, women are able to maintain a more active life with more frequent exercise. Women fit into normal-sized blouses and bras. (See the ASPS before-and-after photo gallery.)
Very rarely, some loss of breast tissue may occur as a result of inadequate blood flow to the remaining breast tissue. This occurs more frequently in women who smoke. Occasionally, the reduced breasts are slightly uneven in size. Occasionally, surgical scars remain dark and raised after complete healing has occurred.
Yes, different techniques for different sizes and shapes of breasts.
Mild to moderate pain may occur. This pain is easily controlled with Tylenol-type products.
The recovery period ranges from several days to a week or two.
No discomfort, a more active lifestyle, and a more youthful appearance.
In many cases, if medical necessity can be demonstrated, insurance companies will cover it. Without insurance a breast reduction is costly.
The plastic surgeons at Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India are very experienced in different types of breast reduction procedures. This experience translates into the best possible outcomes. Another plus is the staff is very warm, friendly, and caring, which always helps patients before and after the surgery.
You can most definitely choose hotels as per your convenience to you and your budget.
You can talk to the doctor and satisfy all your medical queries. You can also send us your queries for answers from the top doctors.
We accept different methods of payment like, cash, plastic cash, via net banking, etc.
To know about the procedure of getting an Indian Medical Visa, please go to our website where you will find all the details regarding the initial procedure. You can also send us a query regarding the same.
Many hospitals in India have language translators to help you communicate better and effortlessly with the doctors and medical staff.