E-mail & appointment
E-mail id of Dr. Randeep Wadhawan, Top Bariatric Diabetes Surgeon in India
Number for appointment with Dr. Randeep Wadhawan: +91-9373055368
Dr. Randeep Wadhawan, Fortis Hospital has more than 22 years of expertise in Minimal Access Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Metabolic Surgery for Type 2 Diabetes. As a leading Laparoscopic surgeon with extensive training and practice, the best bariatric surgeon in Delhi brings forth his strong line of credentials both as a practicing Laparoscopic surgeon and as an academic. With over 30, 000 laparoscopic surgeries performed, his areas of practice and expertise include, Advanced Laparoscopic & complex Gastrointestinal Surgeries, Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgeries, Laparoscopic Urology & Laparoscopy in Paediatric patients. Read Dr. Randeep Wadhawan Reviews before choosing to get your surgery from the top bariatric diabetes surgeon in India
IAGES - Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons
AMASI - Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India
ASI - Association of Surgeons of India
OSSI- Obesity Surgery Society of India
IFSO- International Federation for the surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders
APHS - Asia-Pacific Hernia Society
Delhi Chapter of Association of Surgeons of India
IMA - Indian Medical Association
DMA (South Delhi Branch) - Delhi Medical Association
HSI - Hernia Society of India.
Chief Laparoscopic Surgeon - RG Stone Urology and Laparoscopy Hospital, New Delhi
Fellowship of Indian association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgery.
Fellowship of Minimal Access Surgeons of India.
Fellowship of Association of Surgeons of India.
Fellowship of International College of Surgeons
MS (Masters in General Surgery): Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana.
M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana
Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal Oncology
Robotic Gastrointestinal Oncology Surgeries
- MBBS from Baroda Medical College, Gujarat, 1982.
- MS (Orthopaedics) from Baroda Medical College, Gujarat in the year 1987.
- Senior Registrar in Orthopedics at Stoke Mandeville Hospital, Aylesbury, Bucks, U.K from August, 1994 to January, 1996 (ODTS Oxford Rotation).
- Spine Fellow at Nuffield Orthopaedic Hospital, Oxford, U.K. from February, 1996 to January, 1997.
- Spine Fellow at Klinikum Karlbaad, Langenteinbach, Germany from July, 2001 to December, 2001.
Years of Experience: 25+ years of experience
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Girdlestone Orthopedic Society, U.K
- Delhi Orthopaedic Association
- Indian Association of Spine Surgeons
- Gujarat Orthopaedic Association
- Ahmedabad Orthopaedic Association
Arthroplasty, Theatre/Spine Surgery
- Professor & Head of Department of Orthopedics at Pramukh Swami Medical College, Karamsad, Gujarat.
- Director Orthopedics at Fortis Group of Hospitals.
- Senior Consultant & Head of Department at Artemis Hospital Gurgaon.
- Medical Director at Nova Orthopedic and Spine Hospital.
Research & Publications:
- Oxford Book of Classification of Fractures.
- Role of Calcitonin in Spinal Canal Stenosis.
- Follow up study 50 cases of Subtrochanteric fractures.
Dr Randeep Wadhawan is the director of Minimal Access Surgery,Bariatric Surgery,Gastrointestinal and Hepatobilliary Surgery at Fortis Hospital vasant Kunj,Delhi. He has more than 22 years of expertise in Minimal Access Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Metabolic Surgery for Type 2 Diabetes.
Sprent Dabwido, the President of Nauru came had developed type 2 Diabetes, a problem which he had been facing for more than 7 years. The same had been the cause for a lot of other medical issues. Dr Randeep Wadhawan at the Fortis Escorts Heart Institute did a tailored gastric bypass for him with support medication
Call Dr. Randeep Wadhawan at: +91-9373055368
Email : email@example.com