Dr. Milind Wagh
MBBS , M.S (General Surgery),
M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
Best Plastic Surgeon in India
Dr. Milind Wagh
E-mail & appointment
E-mail id of Dr. Milind Wagh, Best Plastic Surgeon in India
Number for appointment with Dr. Milind Wagh: +91-9373055368
Dr Milind Wagh is a qualified Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon with an extensive experience of more than 17 years. He performs the entire spectrum of Cosmetic surgical procedures from face-lifts, blepharoplasties, ear-shaping, rhinoplasties and other facial cosmetic surgeries to body contouring and cosmetic breast surgery. He specializes in body-sculpting procedures, breast reshaping and surgical facial rejuvenation.
The Best Plastic Surgeon World, Dr. Milind Wagh has started private practice after his return from Melbourne. His main field of interest in that period was Reconstructive Hand and Microsurgery with an extensive experience of over 20 years. Dr. Milind Wagh reviews from patients were excellent and satisfactory.
Dr. Milind Wagh has successfully performed plastic surgery on patients from 52 countries around the globe which included several patients from the USA, Mexico, Canada, New Zealand, UK, Australia, Spain, Norway, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Nigeria, Tanzania, Kenya, Burundi, South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Israel, Argentina, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Kuwait, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Myanmar, Japan, Bangladesh, Vietnam and Korea.
M.S (General Surgery)
M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
FIELDS OF SPECIAL EXPERTISE
1) Reconstructive Hand and Microsurgery AND Trauma Reconstruction
Free tissue transfers- emergency and elective
Replantations and revascularisations of amputated limbs and digits
Clinical applications and future possibilities in composite tissue allotransplantations for complex defects.
Expanded / Prefabricated free tissue transfer in functional reconstruction as well as aesthetic surgery.
Physiology and clinical applications of the process of controlled angiogenesis.
Congenital hand anomalies --- salvage of function & rehabilitation.
Functional reconstructions in post burns hand and extremity deformities.
Cosmetic rehabilitation using plastic surgery including tissue expansion, free tissue transfers & Prefabricated flaps in severe composite tissue losses in burns.
Complex post-traumatic hand injuries and reconstructions / rehabilitation.
Mechanics of tendon transfers in peripheral nerve injuries, brachial plexus injuries and post-infective palsies.
Functional and aesthetic reconstructive options in post- ablative defects in Head-Face-Neck tumours including composite free tissue transfers.
2) Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Breast augmentation by breast implants
Aesthetic Breast reduction surgeries
Breast ptosis correction (correction of sagging breasts)
Aesthetic rhinoplasty and nasal cosmetic surgery
Body contouring and Liposculpture by surgical lipectomies, body lifts and liposuction
Blepharoplasty (Aesthetic eyelid surgery)
Eyelid Ptosis correction
Soft tissue filling and contour corrections by fat injections and use of fillers.
Facelifts, Browlifts, Necklifts
Surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation
Ear reconstruction in congenital absence /deformities and acquired deformities
Dermabrasion for facial contour deformities, acne scars etc
- Consultant, Plastic Surgery at Hinduja Healthcare Surgical, Khar, Mumbai, Presently working
- Consultant, Plastic Surgery, Breach Candy Hospital Trust, Mumbai, Presently working
- Consultant, Plastic Surgery at Dr. L. H. Hiranandani Hospital, Powai, Mumbai, Presently working
- Visiting Consultant, Cumballa Hill Hospital and Research Centre
- Visiting Consultant, Asian Heart Institute and Research Centre
- Visiting Consultant, Bhatia General Hospital
- Visiting Consultant, Criticare Hospital
- Visiting Consultant, Fortis SL Raheja Hospital
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Indian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI)
Awards and Merits
- Felicitation reward of the North Canara Goud Sarawat Brahmin Community in November, 1998
- Birla Smarak Kosh Scholarship for the year 1997 for advanced training in Microsurgery
- Hargobind Foundation Fellowship for the year 1997 for advanced training in Microsurgery
- First prize in the All-India APSI Quiz in Plastic Surgery at the 28th National Conference of APSI, Bangalore, 1993
- Special award for paper presentation and content in the APSI Best Paper Category at the 28th National Conference of APSI Bangalore, 1993
- Nominated for the Best Resident’s Award for the year 1990-91, Nair Hospital
- Dr. R. T. Desai Prize for securing the highest marks in Surgery for M.S. (General Surgery) registered candidates
- Master Vishwanath Sambhoo Scholarship for securing the highest marks in Surgery at the Competitive Exam in Surgery held by T.N.M. College in 1986
- Dr. R.L. Shah’s Prize & Dr. A.L. Nair and M. Venkatrao’s Prize for securing the highest marks in Surgery at III MBBS University Exam, October 1986