At the Artemis Hospital, the International Patient Care is a complete service office that supports the overseas patients who are seeking a consultation, a second opinion or medical treatment.
- Artemis is the first hospital to be accredited by JCI and located in the leading industrial center in India, Gurgaon.
- Spread across 9 acres, Artemis has state of the art services in neurology, heart, orthopedics, oncology, and emergency care
- We are committed to deliver exceptional medical care since 2007
- Patients are paired with an international patient coordinator who serves as a single point of contact before, during and after your visit.
Artemis Hospital is committed to deliver standard-setting medical care. We understand the stress related to illness especially when the treatment is received outside one’s native country. Our patients will be paired with an international patient coordinator who serves as a single point of contact for their visit by advocating for the patient and providing assistance on all aspects of his/her stay such as:
- Facilitate the travel arrangement
- Tele consults and the pre departure evaluation
- Airport (New Delhi) Pick up and drop
- Visa services
- Bedside admission in the hospital
- Hotel bookings including budget, deluxe and luxury hotels
Post Admission Services
- Cuisine choices
- Choice of rooms from the private to the luxury suites
- Dedicated international lounge
- Wi-Fi enabled suites
- Money changer within the hospital
- Travel desk within the hospital
Post Discharge Services
- Post discharge stay in Delhi/NCR in a choice of hotels
- Post discharge travel arrangements through a travel partner
- Tele-consultation with the treating doctor
- Travel assistance for sightseeing within India