We are open for 24 Hours.
When every second counts, count on us,
Artemis Emergency and Trauma Centre are open for 24 hours. Our services are a 24×7, full-service, state of the art facility which offers the comprehensive emergency and trauma care. We believe in providing “Life Saving Care, Tailored to Patient Needs” which is scientifically developed, protocol-driven emergency service.
Our service has several unique and innovative features such as:
- Round the Clock Ambulance Service provides state of the art ambulances equipped with advanced life support equipment manned by the trained personnel. We provide timely and quality pre-hospital emergency are for the critically ill and injured patients.
- A dedicated and easy to remember the emergency access number: +91-9373055368
- Latest monitoring and imaging equipment
- Air ambulance services for remote areas and life threatening emergencies. The latter is a yet another facet of the Emergency Services and is manned by staff specially trained in Flight Physiology, Critical Care Medicine and Advance Cardiac Life Support.
- Highly trained and experienced emergency physicians available 24 hours a day
- State of the art blood bank operation 24×7
- Effective communication system between the central control room, ambulances and the emergency facilities in the hospital
Our comprehensive patient services include:
- Advanced Cardiac Care
- Level 1 Trauma Care
- Stroke Center
- Mother and Child Care
What is an Air Ambulance?
- These services are used in cases such as remote areas where there is no ground accessibility or where the transport by ground ambulance could endanger the life of a patient.
- It provides the state of the advanced life support equipment on-board its aircraft.
- It is yet another facet of the Emergency Services manned by staff specialty trained in Flight Physiology, Critical Care Medicine and Advance Cardiac Life Support. These services can cover many places in India due to more than 400 airfields with majority of them having the night landing facilities.
Role of Air Ambulance
We provide medical help to the patients during air evacuation which falls into three categories:
- Basic life support services include transportation of stable patients with no serious emergency conditions and are not critically ill and for whom no major in-flight stabilisation is required and anticipated.
- Specialized life support such as needing specialist doctors on board, highly sophisticated medical equipments such as the portable infant transportation systems, aortic balloon pump, etc.
- Advanced life support including basic life support services, cardio pulmonary resuscitation such as defibrillation, cardiac monitoring, trauma care and other life support measures which as provision of monitoring blood pressures and temperature, continuous oxygen supply, IV and central lines, etc.
- To reach an emergency victim in the least time possible
- To offer safe and smooth, bedside to bedside, air ambulance transfer
- Air Evacuation to Other Hospitals/ Countries
- Air Evacuation to Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Air Escort to and from AHI to Other Hospitals/ Countries
Our Medical Team Composition:
Our medical team consist of doctors (ER Physicians/ Specialist Department/ Anaesthesia) and nurses.
Our Team of Specialists
- Dr. (Col) Suvasish Chakraberty- Director
- Dr. Rajesh Kumar Singh- Sr. Consultant
- Dr. Ellora Nanda- Sr. Consultant
- Dr. Anjana Kharbanda